- Adds sales force automation and support management.
- Eliminates spreadsheets and packaged solutions like Goldmine and ACT!
- Seamlessly integrates CRM functionality with accounting in one solution.
- Adds E-Commerce without stand-alone solutions like Volusion.
- Eliminates the need for multiple databases with access to one database for customers, items, pricing, locations… and much more
- Adds manufacturing, which most companies require after their start-up phase.
- Outstanding job costing, project management, work order management, BOMs, assemblies, planning, and fulfillment… in one system.
Complex Business Processes
- Handles approvals, limits, alerts, and metrics where QB falls short of the mark.
- Allows for the automation of complex and varied business processes in enterprise accounting, distribution, manufacturing and support.
NetSuite versus QuickBooks Feature Comparison Chart
|World Class Integrated CRM||Limited CRM|
|Includes Integrated Ecommerce||Ecommerce Extra $$|
|Includes Advanced Inventory Management||Limited Multi-Site Inventory|
|Advanced Manufacturing: Work Orders, Routings and BOMs||No Advanced Manufacturing|
|Integrated Project Management||Project Management Extra $$|
|Integrated Workflow Management||No Workflow Automation|
|Manages Multiple Global Subsidiaries and Rollups||No Multi-Subsidiary Rollup|
|Offers Manufacturing and Project Costing||No Manufacturing or Project Costing|
|Procurement Management with Approval Workflows||No Procurement Workflows|
|Allows Requisitions (Unapproved Purchase Orders)||No Requisitions|