- Sage requires you to manage hardware, servers and databases.
- Sage requires you to upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain applications.
- Studies show that NetSuite provides cost savings of 24 – 59%. compared to Sage.
- You can build custom reports without calling in the IT artillery.
- Reports are in real-time; you don’t need to build in a cushion of error.
- Reporting spans the entire business, not one application silo at a time.
Less Data Entry
- Does your company employ people whose main job is data re-entry?
- Do employees spend far too long finding the right information?
- Would you like to empower trading partners with self service capabilities?
Limit your Errors
- Data entered in another system is mis-keyed when entered in Sage.
- Data entered in Sage gets corrupted when exported to your e-commerce.
- Data is updated in only one place; you can’t reconcile which data is correct.
NetSuite versus Sage Feature Comparison Chart
|NetSuite is fully integrated ERP, CRM, accounting and mfg.|
Sage 200 is essentially a marketing bundle — CRM, manufacturing, and construction are all bolt-ons with limited integration. NetSuite is 100% cloud-based and can be accessed anywhere.
|NetSuite is 100% cloud-based and can be accessed anywhere||Sage 200 remains a client-sewer application and the mobile applications only provide read-only access to data.|
|NetSuite is a complete business suite.||Sage 200 does not have integrated eCommerce, human capital management, service resource planning, or shipping and fulfillment capabilities.|
|NetSuite is scalable to any amount of users.||Sage 200 maxes out at 50 users and the company does not have a cost-effective migration plan to a more powerful. business suite.|
|NetSuite offers flexible and powerful financial management.||Unlike NetSuite, Sage 200 does not provide flexible accounting periods, price books, discounting, and revenue recognition.|
|NetSuite can be easily customized, allowing end users to quickly alter fields, layouts, logic, and workflow.||Sage 200 requires skilled partners to implement any type of customization.|
|NetSuite has built-in integrations with other applications.||Sage 200 does not provide a standards-based, open architecture for connectivity to partners and other business software apps.|
|NetSuite eliminates IT hassles and upgrades in the cloud.||Sage 200 is not a web-based, on-demand service that eliminates the cost of managing, maintaining, and upgrading business applications.|
|Includes Manufacturing and Project Costing.||No Manufacturing or Project Costing.|
|Includes Procurement Management with Approval Workflows.||No Procurement Workflows|
|Allows Requisitions (Unapproved Purchase Orders).||No Requisitions|
Benefits of Switching from Sage to NetSuite
One Complete System
Consolidate Multiple Software Solutions into One
In addition to eliminating unnecessary data entry, NetSuite reduces the time, errors and price tag characteristic of business environments with disparate systems for accounting, sales, customer service, marketing, inventory, and ecommerce. With NetSuite, you can address all your company’s needs from CRM to online sales.
360 Degree View of Company
Get a 360 Degree View of your Business
With NetSuite, one system contains all your business data, empowering you with the ability to quickly and holistically comprehend your company’s situation. Employees who are empowered with real-time dashboards tailored to their job functions can also access the information they need across business processes and corporate departments. NetSuite helps everyone on your team to make better decisions faster.
Eliminate IT Hassles
Simplify Technology and Make End Users Happy
Sage suffered a technical catastrophe when Sage Live, their most recent attempt at Software as a Service, was forced offline by serious security defects during the first month of operations. NetSuite on the other hand has a proven track record as a reliable, scalable and easy to use cloud solution par excellence.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
Drastically Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Companies running NetSuite pay only 31% of the costs of owning and operating a combination of Sage products, according to a study by researchers at the Yankee Group.
Broad Business Functionality
Robust Business Functionality to Support Business Expansion
NetSuite offers advanced business functionality that is unavailable with Sage. NetSuite customers often cite their integrated ecommerce storefronts (built on the Amazon.com model) and actionable website analytics as reasons for switching from Sage accounting. Companies who made the switch from Sage also love that NetSuite is the only hosted CRM with which they can manage partner relationships and incentive compensation.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
Access NetSuite anytime, anywhere
Since NetSuite is a cloud application, you can access your business software anytime and anywhere in the world.
Switch without Disruption
Switch to NetSuite without skipping a beat
Switching from Sage to NetSuite is easy and painless with a NetSuite certified solution provider.
NetSuite vs. Sage – Comparison Literature
Sage 50 vs. NetSuite
Top 10 NetSuite Differentiators
- NetSuite fast tracks your order-to-cash process. Only NetSuite integrates financials with sales, support, marketing, eCommerce, order management, and inventory.
- NetSuite can be accessed from anywhere. The complete solution can be accessed with any standard Web browser and employees can use mobile applications while in the field.
Sage 100 vs. NetSuite
Top 10 NetSuite Differentiators
- NetSuite fast tracks your order-to-cash process. NetSuite integrates financials with sales, support, marketing, etc. and eliminates the data re-entry processes common with Sage 100.
- NetSuite is built for growing businesses. NetSuite is built to scale from a few users to thousands of users and customers can easily add SuiteApps as business requirements change.
Sage 200 vs. NetSuite
Top 10 NetSuite Differentiators
- NetSuite fast tracks your order-to-cash process. Sage 200 is essentially a marketing bundle – CRM, manufacturing, and construction are all bolt-ons with limited integration.
- NetSuite can be accessed from anywhere. Sage 200 remains a client-server application and the mobile applications only provide read-only access to data.